Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

I've just had a thought about the conversation above.

Is this an 'initiative' by the recently appointed Ticket Compliance Manager or whatever his/her title is?

Good article by FSA

On that video (about 8mins in) it shows what ticket prices were that season at Maine Road.

IMG_7130.jpeg

Ticket prices at City are anywhere between 600-1000% more expensive now, depending on where you have a ticket.

In the same clip, it shows the price of a full kit in 1992. It was £55.97. However, today it’s only about three times as much.

So why has ticketing, in particular, rocketed in price so much?

On that video (about 8mins in) it shows what ticket prices were that season at Maine Road.

View attachment 128480

Ticket prices at City are anywhere between 600-1000% more expensive now, depending on where you have a ticket.

In the same clip, it shows the price of a full kit in 1992. It was £55.97. However, today it’s only about three times as much.

So why has ticketing, in particular, rocketed in price so much?

The value gold tickets are twice as expensive as the cheapest season card seats in 1992. Generally, I agree with you that tickets are too expensive. People have the choice not to go of course but that’s tough decision to make.

The value gold tickets are twice as expensive as the cheapest season card seats in 1992. Generally, I agree with you that tickets are too expensive. People have the choice not to go of course but that’s tough decision to make.
I do think Value Gold are excellently priced, as are those at the back of SSL3. However, the main issue with those kind of tickets at City is that there aren’t many of them.

Bayern have SIXTEEN THOUSAND season tickets at €250. I doubt we have sixteen hundred of the cheaper end ones.

I do think Value Gold are excellently priced, as are those at the back of SSL3. However, the main issue with those kind of tickets at City is that there aren’t many of them.

Bayern have SIXTEEN THOUSAND season tickets at €250. I doubt we have sixteen hundred of the cheaper end ones.
I don’t know how many we have of the cheaper ones. I’m guessing at least a few thousand based on the numbers of posters who say they’ve renewed their value golds.

I like what Bayern do with the cheaper season cards. They also have many thousands of season tickets that would set back fans a few thousand quid. Their ticket prices might be better. They are certainly better at the ticket PR.

House prices are similar in terms of percentage increase.

I’m not going now but I had planned on Chorley v Hereford. It’s £15 for adults.

Got talking to a bloke in the pub last night in Middleton

A Carlisle fan but his wife and 2 kids are City. His eldest is 16

He was telling me they all have citizen membership yet when he went to get tickets for the 4 of them for a home game as they went on sale it was impossible

I have not bothered for years trying for home games as I have a season ticket so it came as a surprise to me.

He was saying it’s a nightmare getting them even if he wanted say 2.

So me being a good guy, I offered him West Ham away with travel as that is easier but he was worried his lad might get dragged into boozed up shenanigans, which is true. Our bus is full of piss heads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.