Individual Match Tickets

Think I'm calling it a day and going back to work, content with 8 games being purchased. Will just aim to get the below tonight or nearer the time through FV pages.

Villa
Wolves
Everton
Luton

Will try for the derby in Oct on 2nd drop but got no hope. Shite they didn't adopt a stricter criteria. Likewise with West Ham.

Think I'm calling it a day and going back to work, content with 8 games being purchased. Will just aim to get the below tonight or nearer the time through FV pages.

Villa
Wolves
Everton
Luton

Will try for the derby in Oct on 2nd drop but got no hope. Shite they didn't adopt a stricter criteria. Likewise with West Ham.
Think you did much better than most mate.

Think you did much better than most mate.
Sorry mate, I'm not gloating. It's been a shit show for all. I'm fortunate I go to the games on my jack. I really feel for fellow blues on here who've been trying. I just went for the lesser games whilst I was in and accepted I won't get any of the biggies apart from the dippers.

Villa
Wolves
Everton
Luton

Fuck me you did well ! I thought my lad had given up but got Brighton tickets

Did well to get United. I kept getting ’unavailable’ or ‘create membership’. Managed to get Fulham, Forest and Brighton only before it feckin’ crashed again. Whoever’s in charge of this shit show should be horse whipped
Agree 100% - I got United in the 5 minutes just after 10 before it crashed - it's for my lad and managed to get same block as me - extremely lucky.

Managed Newcastle, Forest and Brighton, I have no idea how, as I was q’d and it said longer than an hour, so I opened another tab, went on the website, onto tickets, and it listed all the games as usual, I clicked on Newcastle match buy tickets tab and took me straight to the planner, 2 together straight away, other tab on summary page showing bought Newcastle tickets, said add more matches and I did the same for the other 2 games, no idea why I was q’d, you never know, give it go it might work for you as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.