Individual Match Tickets

Anyone help me out ? I’ve got a membership for the grandson & it’s linked to my account, but my ST is set up in the wife’s (as she’s more on it with sorting stuff) I’m trying to purchase tickets to a few games and I can’t access them through my account or hers? Cba ringing the ticket office I’m on bloody holiday

You have to log in using his support id rather than an email address as his profile will probably share your email like my sons does

Anyone help me out ? I’ve got a membership for the grandson & it’s linked to my account, but my ST is set up in the wife’s (as she’s more on it with sorting stuff) I’m trying to purchase tickets to a few games and I can’t access them through my account or hers? Cba ringing the ticket office I’m on bloody holiday

Probably not much help to you now but i was told a few years ago that kids accounts can no longer be linked to an adult’s. Every member, even small children need a unique log in and email address. And you have to be logged onto to that account to do business on it. Even if your account has it starred.

Have to say, since then, I’ve had no problems, so it might be worth setting up some time to save future problems.

at one time the site used to say that logging in by supporter number is not allowed and you must use an email. But they didn't give anyway of changing the email on your Junior account online. If you entered a supporter number it told you this but also gave you an option to go to a screen that you could use a supporter number.

For some reason that second screen has disappeared now and it just lets you log in via email or supporter number. I use email for my log in and supporter number for the boy. I am assuming they got sick of everyone contacting them to try and get their childs linked account email changed.

A family member has given their seasoncard up and joined as a cityzen matchday member. Can't buy tickets for 'restricted' games as they've not had 5 previous matches on their cityzen membership. So somebody with hundreds of games in their history goes behind someone in the queue who bought their membership last season. Another flaw to the system.

For an under 13 they will have your or whoever else's email address bought the membership (and house address for that matter), and even though have never had a password you need to reset it. Then you can log-on as them, if the site hasn't crashed.

A family member has given their seasoncard up and joined as a cityzen matchday member. Can't buy tickets for 'restricted' games as they've not had 5 previous matches on their cityzen membership. So somebody with hundreds of games in their history goes behind someone in the queue who bought their membership last season. Another flaw to the system.
Also it only accounts for purchased tickets on the account not transferred. So my lad who went more than five times last season only actually has two on his 'ticket points' history. Other ones were transferred or purchased using an ST supporter number

AdultO6518-21U18
Ful/Pal/Bou
£49​
£31​
£31​
£21​
Forest/BH/SU/Eve/Burn
£59​
£41​
£41​
£31​
Spurs
£69​
£51​
£51​
£41​
Chelsea
£73​
£55​
£55​
£45​

Here are the prices for games currently available, however you can only buy if a member and you get £5 off.

Add £2 quid for SS2 and NS2, ES/WS 1&3. Add £7 for ES2 and WS2, and add £17 for 9320 (latter based on one game) .

U18 therefore range from £16-£40 as it stands for NS1 and SS1.

Adults cheapest £44 to £68.

Chelsea and Spurs probably sold out by now.

I did the same last season and was in the same boat regarding prior purchases history. Because of Covid I took the option to defer the season before. In the end i reserved the tickets I could then got on to supporter services, eventually they sorted me out. This year I'm in the same position again as last year the fifth game would have been Madrid, so the year before history wouldn't have mattered but I couldn't get a ticket. Logged on at 10:00 to buy and 35500 in front of me.So 4 games from last season but still no record of the season prior. So I'm in the process of waiting for a reply to the email I sent yesterday. If you get through to Supporter Services they, in my experience, are very accommodating and sympathetic to the problems of supporters. But it's difficult to get past the gate keepers on the telephone. Email mancity@mancity.co.uk don't settle for the first refusal should you get one, insist on escalating your complaint should you need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.