Individual Match Tickets

When? They stopped doing it last year for the bigger games. Only if they have a situation like Liverpool where they'd held loads back for hospitality as a potential 'title decider' only for the dippers to be shit last season could I foresee any going on the exchange. Even then it was all last minute and the day before if I remember correctly. Can't see that happening at all for the derby regardless of league positions.
That’s right Edgy, none came on the exchange last season for Arsenal, Chelsea, Real. Certainly for the big games they will be packaged as hospitality now.

They clearly don't want the same people going regularly. They want fewer tickets going to many more people, and have aggressively oversold memberships with that in mind. They must figure that the less you go, the more you spend. The natural attrition in season ticket holders - age, end of the cycle now we've won the CL, bored of winning, affordability - will not be replaced with new season ticket holders. The destination is half tourist trap/half season ticket holding legacy fanbase clinging on, the latter crammed into Level 1 and Level 3 while Level 2 gets blocked out for hospitality. They are not arsed about the negative PR. Social media is full of people furious about today's debacle and there's not even a shrug from the club. They will only change course if it starts to threaten the bottom line and they feel a need to get more younger, local bums on seats for whatever reason. But they don't need them if they've got Haaland fanboys flying in and spending more on one game than Ste from Stockport will spend in five. This is where they always wanted to get to. We got amazing football, they got a brand that was a sleeping giant.
Great post, the problem for the club they are stuck in the middle really, we have far more season ticket holders than say Liverpool and Spurs, so the occasional fan that might go 2/3 times a year is less for City which restrics growth for the club.

Er...get with the programme.

It's all about maximising revenue and nothing to do with supporter satisfaction. Having an additional 1000 supporters in the stadium means fuck all to the club if there is more money to be had by replacing those seats with advertising (which there is). It is just a small part of the new strategy of reducing the proportion of seasoncard holders and increasing matchday ticket prices etc.

Don't like it? Stop going as you can easily be replaced as demand is far exceeding supply as the commercial management of the club knows.
Were no new season tickets available this year ?

Just been trying the phone line this morning, it’s rings one and then goes silent. Honestly it’s so frustrating. I have season ticket and I’m looking to grab a ticket for my son for Bournemouth and Palace, but it’s now allowing me online.

Were no new season tickets available this year ?
No new SCs were issued last year or this. None will be issued next year either.

When the extended NS opens it will be interesting to see how many new SCs (if any) will be issued. My feeling is that after relocations there might be a token few but anyone thinking there will be around 7000 additional SCs available is going to be very disappointed. Why sell seats at SC prices when then can be easily sold at matchday and package prices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.