Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Matty said:
At no point did I state my opinion was superior, or indeed special. .

Yeah nice try:

Matty said:
Apparently being an adult and realising waving a giant inflatable about at a football match is all a little childish and ridiculous puts me in a minority......

Matty said:
Fucking inflatables. I'm not 10 years old and I'm not by the pool.

Not at all coming across as superior at all. Infact, if anything, you are using self-depricating humour...... except that you are not. If calling other people childish, ridiculous and 10 years old is not trying to sound superior then I do not know what is.

But what do I know, my post history suggests I am dense. And I must be, you said so.

Carry on. I sincerely hope your one man mission to stop inflatables succeeds. It is about time people stopped enjoying themselves and having fun at the game. Especially with all the moaning we could be doing. How the hell can one boo when you're out of breath from blowing up a 15ft Stegasorous?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm --<br /><br />
BillyMC said:
We've heard all this inflatables, smoke bombs, and flares shite before. There was about 20 bananas against Hamburg. The atmosphere was created by 40,000 people singing, many after a good few ales in the afternoon, not by a sodding lilo. The whole thing makes most city fans I know cringe with embarassment.

I can just see MOTD cameras zooming in on some numpty crying like scolded child clutching his inflatable penis when we get turned over (as is usual in Quarter finals).

I know Im a miserable ****.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiErQ_n6riI[/youtube]

SWP's back said:
Matty said:
At no point did I state my opinion was superior, or indeed special. .

Yeah nice try:

Matty said:
Apparently being an adult and realising waving a giant inflatable about at a football match is all a little childish and ridiculous puts me in a minority......

Matty said:
Fucking inflatables. I'm not 10 years old and I'm not by the pool.

Not at all coming across as superior at all. Infact, if anything, you are using self-depricating humour...... except that you are not. If calling other people childish, ridiculous and 10 years old is not trying to sound superior then I do not know what is.

But what do I know, my post history suggests I am dense. And I must be, you said so.

Carry on. I sincerely hope your one man mission to stop inflatables succeeds. It is about time people stopped enjoying themselves and having fun at the game. Especially with all the moaning we could be doing. How the hell can one boo when you're out of breath from blowing up a 15ft Stegasorous?

-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm --

BillyMC said:
We've heard all this inflatables, smoke bombs, and flares shite before. There was about 20 bananas against Hamburg. The atmosphere was created by 40,000 people singing, many after a good few ales in the afternoon, not by a sodding lilo. The whole thing makes most city fans I know cringe with embarassment.

I can just see MOTD cameras zooming in on some numpty crying like scolded child clutching his inflatable penis when we get turned over (as is usual in Quarter finals).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiErQ_n6riI[/youtube]

Ok about 60

my inflatables feel deflated before theyve been inflated ;0(

ahh who am i trying to kid, personally cant wait to wave my blue alien (its been dispatched come on mr postie!) and gee our boys up in any way i can ;0)

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:
Ok about 60

Yes you are. ;)

I think you'll find, statistically, that the concentration of inflatables in the CB was minimal. I would say about 1 per block. You obvioulsy sit in yob corner with the low brow "whose the faggot in the pink" & "have you ever seen your cock" mob,where this kind of thing seems prevalent.

BillyMC said:
SWP's back said:
Yes you are. ;)

I think you'll find, statistically, that the concentration of inflatables in the CB was minimal. I would say about 1 per block. You obvioulsy sit in yob corner with the low brow "whose the faggot in the pink" & "have you ever seen your cock" mob,where this kind of thing seems prevalent.

And where does the noise come from?

Yob [sic] corner or CB?

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:

And where does the noise come from?

Yob [sic] corner or CB?

Its diffcult to tell with all the noise from the South Stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.