Inflation - when is this going to end?

The way some carry on you'd think this was a British only problem the whole bloody worlds effected for Gods sake we've just been through a pandemic like nothing the world's seen for over a century,then a complete lunatic decides to throw his army into a neighbouring country. If leaving the EU is the cause of all our ill's then it ain't done much for those in it who are suffering just as much or more than we are and they still have some who know how to make things.It's time to face up to reality we aren't members anymore and move on.

Last edited:
Neither would people applauding brexit, to be fair.

Most of us wouldn’t, despite what we tell ourselves and others.
Ah yes, but they’re not the ones at the opposing end of what I meant. The ones at the opposing end of those constantly moaning about Brexit and attributing all bad things to it are those that didn’t want Brexit but have the resilience to just get on with things without crumbling and crying about it every day.

I guarantee they’d face up to the horrors of war much better than those who are always ‘Brexit’ this and ‘Brexit’ that, ‘boo hoo the Government’ ‘Tories’ ‘Gammon’ ‘Snowflakes’ ‘Keith Starmer’…

They’re nothing but mard arses.

The way some carry on you'd think this was a British only problem the whole bloody worlds effected for Gods sake we've just been through a pandemic like nothing the world's seen for over a century,then a complete lunatic decides to throw his army into a neighbouring country. If leaving the EU is the cause of all our ill's then it ain't done much for those in it who are suffering just as much or more than we are and they still have some who know how to make things.It's time to face up to reality we aren't members anymore and move on.
Yes if anyone thinks this has been caused by Brexit, it's happening everywhere.
I just heard that toilet paper is going to double in price.
Everything is going up here in Australia.
Thank God sunshine is still free.
My friends in LA tell me it's the same there.
Blame covid and the Russian twat.

@i kne albert davy I'm in Australia at the moment. They are suffering inflation, lack of goods on the shelves, shortage of workers the lot. I think they must have left the e.u. at the same time as us.

Yes if anyone thinks this has been caused by Brexit, it's happening everywhere.
I just heard that toilet paper is going to double in price.
Everything is going up here in Australia.
Thank God sunshine is still free.
My friends in LA tell me it's the same there.
Blame covid and the Russian twat.
Sunshine !!! Sun bloody shine !! Now I know your taking the piss.
The hailstones yesterday were big enough to knock Skippy over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.