Iniesta

Ive got a big head cos Ive been going on all day at work about how good he is, better than Messi, Ronaldo etc... for me the best player in world and proved it tonight.

I also think we have a player who is very similar in Ireland, not quite Iniesta but he plays the same way and if he keeps improving he will hopefully get to that level for us.

kiam06 said:
Ive got a big head cos Ive been going on all day at work about how good he is, better than Messi, Ronaldo etc... for me the best player in world and proved it tonight.

Outstanding talent. I knew he was a good player, but he was incredible tonight.

kiam06 said:

I also think we have a player who is very similar in Ireland, not quite Iniesta but he plays the same way and if he keeps improving he will hopefully get to that level for us.

Finally somebody else in my position. I've been singing his and Xavi's praises for the past year and both of them have shown the world what I alredy knew tonight, they are my favourite 2 players in the world and the 2 best passers of a ball in the world by far.

kiam06 said:

Finally somebody else in my position. I've been singing his and Xavi's praises for the past year and both of them have shown the world what I alredy knew tonight, they are my favourite 2 players in the world and the 2 best passers of a ball in the world by far.

Easily the best player on the pitch tonight. What amazes me though, is when they ping those balls through the middle and the control is instant. Fantastic play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.