Injured man after the game.

Saw it as we came out, he really didn’t look good.

Sure he was a blue as there was a younger man with a city Scarf on knelt with him.

Surely in high emotion games like this especially with the finish that we had the away fans need to be held back 15 minutes to let the crowds disperse, asking for trouble at the section of the road where the away fans meet all the blues coming out the Southstand.

Hopefully the fella is ok.

Every year arsenal fans are more gobby than most other teams, before and after the game. Definitely a recipe for disaster letting them out at the same time (apart from the 80 minute army). Hope the guy is ok

It’s bad if they’ve started filming afterwards, but filming the incident can actually be really helpful in catching people who think it’s acceptable to assault someone over a football game.
I agree with your first part but I disagree with your second.
We now live in a world where context is everything and people who immediately get out their phones to film something/someone really need to ask themselves why are they doing this.
Imagine the shoe was on the other foot.
Anyway back on topic, I hope the chap is alright.

Doesn’t appear that the victim was one of the’ boys ‘from either club.

Blindside punching a middle aged fan is cowardice of the worst form and should be called out by everyone.

Ihope something bad happens to the culprit

It’s usually the innocent and easy targets that get hurt.

Every year arsenal fans are more gobby than most other teams, before and after the game. Definitely a recipe for disaster letting them out at the same time (apart from the 80 minute army). Hope the guy is ok
They were gobby as fuck at Knutsford services mate.

I made a light-hearted (but ultra-sarcastic) comment to a Tarquin in the bogs....something along the lines of "be careful when you shake it off mate, wouldn't wanna see you going down with cramp". The shit I got back ranged from northern fackin monkey, to 115, to cheats, to brown envelopes, to buying the ref...the full set. Going full Danny Dyer whilst ordering a vanilla latte at Costa.

Another classy comment I heard was "that autistic freak they've got up front needs a fackin good shanking" whilst the general consensus was they fully believed that Oliver was a homer.

They are rapidly approaching Dipper bitterness levels.

Weird lot, bless 'em.

I made a light-hearted (but ultra-sarcastic) comment to a Tarquin in the bogs....something along the lines of "be careful when you shake it off mate, wouldn't wanna see you going down with cramp". The shit I got back ranged from northern fackin monkey, to 115, to cheats, to brown envelopes, to buying the ref...the full set. Going full Danny Dyer whilst ordering a vanilla latte at Costa.

Another classy comment I heard was "that autistic freak they've got up front needs a fackin good shanking" whilst the general consensus was they fully believed that Oliver was a homer.

Weird lot, bless 'em.

Superb Bertiness tbf.

Weird lot, bless 'em.

The Rise Of The Latte Soldiers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.