Injured man after the game.

I walked past him and he was pissing blood out of his head. Some City fan shouted that he looks dead, the copper on the horse shouted back that he might be!

Fook me, I thought it was only City fans that knocked shit out of each other.
There was a picture put on Twitter that shouldn’t have been. He didn’t look in a good way at all.

There was a picture put on Twitter that shouldn’t have been. He didn’t look in a good way at all.
I saw him, I'm staggered he wasn't taken to hospital, he was unconscious with blood pissing from his skull, I genuinely thought he was in big trouble. It's good he's still alive but with a head injury like that is it not routine to take to hospital and place under observation?

I saw him, I'm staggered he wasn't taken to hospital, he was unconscious with blood pissing from his skull, I genuinely thought he was in big trouble. It's good he's still alive but with a head injury like that is it not routine to take to hospital and place under observation?
The photo showed as you described. I guess it’s up to the guy, if he was able, to make the decision about hospital. I’d have wanted them to go to hospital if it were up to me. It looked bleak.

The part where the away fans come out has always been a shambles.

You've got rowdy away fans and rowdy home fans from SS1, both coming out in pretty much the same spot. Absolute recipe for disaster.

I think the idea of having away shuttle buses to town which go from the coach park is the best solution.

The part where the away fans come out has always been a shambles.

You've got rowdy away fans and rowdy home fans from SS1, both coming out in pretty much the same spot. Absolute recipe for disaster.

I think the idea of having away shuttle buses to town which go from the coach park is the best solution.

Way too sensible that.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.