Injured man after the game.

They were gobby as fuck at Knutsford services mate.

I made a light-hearted (but ultra-sarcastic) comment to a Tarquin in the bogs....something along the lines of "be careful when you shake it off mate, wouldn't wanna see you going down with cramp". The shit I got back ranged from northern fackin monkey, to 115, to cheats, to brown envelopes, to buying the ref...the full set. Going full Danny Dyer whilst ordering a vanilla latte at Costa.

Another classy comment I heard was "that autistic freak they've got up front needs a fackin good shanking" whilst the general consensus was they fully believed that Oliver was a homer.

They are rapidly approaching Dipper bitterness levels.

Weird lot, bless 'em.
“going full Danny Dyer whilst ordering a vanilla latte at Costa”

Top line that pal !!

He took on Fan tv soldiers :)
the-fast-show-dodgy.gif

I made a light-hearted (but ultra-sarcastic) comment to a Tarquin in the bogs....something along the lines of "be careful when you shake it off mate, wouldn't wanna see you going down with cramp". The shit I got back ranged from northern fackin monkey, to 115, to cheats, to brown envelopes, to buying the ref...the full set. Going full Danny Dyer whilst ordering a vanilla latte at Costa.

Another classy comment I heard was "that autistic freak they've got up front needs a fackin good shanking" whilst the general consensus was they fully believed that Oliver was a homer.

Weird lot, bless 'em.
Could have summarised in a word pal, cunts

Weird lot, bless 'em.
To be fair in London a stabbing just an everyday friendly greeting.

Weird lot, bless 'em.
They've always being gobby mate but, I think they surpassed the Dipper and Rag bitterness a long time ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.