Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I hope we're not tempted to rush him back. We saw how that went at Turf Moor. And, as of now, we're not doing too badly without him.
Could be our gundog at the season's finale.

Rather have him fit to scare everyone shitless at the business end of the season when those fine margins will be needed.

The injuries are always hard to take but we have the quality to fill in the spaces we need. The players who struggle for game time have a great opportunity to challenge for the spots.

It's a long season and the injured players will return very soon.

Kev is eying a return for the Club World Cup? Personally I'd like to see him make his return on Boxing Day, no need to rush him back for a competition they'll walk even without him.

It is some made up bollocks that even gets his injury wrong.

Daily Star for their opinion of KDBs unexpressed targets.

Fantastic that Pep's created such a flexible squad where we can fit in so many options without losing our strength. Newcastle will be buzzing after today, but the big boys are coming to the Toon this week and football's getting real again - even though we've got half the team missing.
And if we lose, who fuckin' cares?! The bigger prizes are yet to come.

Fantastic that Pep's created such a flexible squad where we can fit in so many options without losing our strength. Newcastle will be buzzing after today, but the big boys are coming to the Toon this week and football's getting real again - even though we've got half the team missing.
And if we lose, who fuckin' cares?! The bigger prizes are yet to come.
I care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.