Injuries whilst celebrating a City Goal

Re: Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

someone punched me in the back off the head when we scored the tevez free kick against chelsea a few seasons ago, didnt feel a thing at the time but when i came out of the ground my head was so sore, i went pretty crazy at that goal.

Brother broke ankle when curled scored equaliser at selhurst park.
Didn't believe him and made him sit in back of car all way home

Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

Wierdly damaged a shoulder muscle thrusting my arms up too quickly after a sudden goal in quite a mundane match last season. Can't even remember which one. In agony for days

I broke my little finger celebrating! Hurt so much!!!

Gashed and tore the skin open on both shins on the seat in front when we won the shoot-out in 99. When I finally got home from Wembley that night, the legs of my jeans were stuck to my shins with dried blood. Taking them off was agony.
There is still a white scar/patch of skin on both shins, which always reminds me of that day.
Also got a crack from a copper's truncheon on the back of my shoulder blade when we all tried to get on the pitch after Vonky put us 2-0 up in that famous cup victory at QPR at Loftus Road. That hurt like a bastard for a week, trying to sleep was agony.

got whacked in the nose by a kid next to me celebrating ya ya's goal in the semi at wembley! was a bit sore for a couple of days afterwards

accidentally punched my dad in the face when yaya scored on the rags

broke leg aftermath of city v palace at selhurst
broke wrist on train home arsenal away (last game at highbury)
Gashed shin and had massive haematoma (that big they took pictures of it at A&E to show trainee doctors) schalke away
sore jaw many a time in the morning after sleep. when home in bed following away game - pissed off wife!
psychological damage following stuart pearce rein (i like the man as well!)

Snapped my Achilles tendon when vassell scored the opener at old trafford under Sven. Ambulanced to a and e and had an operation! Couldn't walk for about 4 months afterwards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.