Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible news. This season is being undone by injuries to those for whom we have no backup. Outside of forwards and maybe fullbacks, our squad is paper thin with no adeqate depth anywhere.

Honestly this is getting ridiculous, I can't remember the last time we played without key players injured. I wonder who'll get injured at sunderland? Yaya and aguero I reckon

Nasri is on fire at the moment.

He's usually towards the bottom of my 'Man love' list as he never seems to perform. However, I must admit he's been superb recently. I think it's partly down to Pelli working out how to play him and Silva without them getting in each other's way.

Sami has the chance for centre stage now. Let's hope he takes it.

allan harper said:
That's just ruined my Friday night! Not too concerned about the Sunderland game, we could have Messi on our team and they'd still beat us but the Spurs game ffs!

Spurs have been awful for a long time now , Mancini is managing them in disguise .
Reckon an easy 3-0 or 4-1 win , it's southampton away that i am worry about .

Ducado said:
Good Grief

There are some right drama queens, it's part of the game, players get injured that's why teams have squads all teams go through it at some time or other we will cope

Now Relax
Agreed. It's certainly frustrating, but just one of those things and our rivals will no doubt have to face similar issues throughout the season.

I actually think that (despite him being in scintillating form this season) we look less dependent on Silva than in past years. Fernandinho is the player we would really struggle to replace, we simply don't have an adequate backup in his role.

Hopefully Silva will be back in less than four weeks anyway.

sam663 said:
allan harper said:
That's just ruined my Friday night! Not too concerned about the Sunderland game, we could have Messi on our team and they'd still beat us but the Spurs game ffs!

Spurs have been awful for a long time now , Mancini is managing them in disguise .
Reckon an easy 3-0 or 4-1 win , it's southampton away that i am worry about .

The same Mancini who has won trophies at every club?

franksinatra said:
The same Mancini who has won trophies at every club?

No the same Mancini who hates mobility and has got no clue against direct football.

haha mancini never won the CL last 16 trophy so its all relative
pels methods are harder on the squad more running so better results but more injuries

Braggster said:
Ducado said:
Good Grief

There are some right drama queens, it's part of the game, players get injured that's why teams have squads all teams go through it at some time or other we will cope

Now Relax
Agreed. It's certainly frustrating, but just one of those things and our rivals will no doubt have to face similar issues throughout the season.

I actually think that (despite him being in scintillating form this season) we look less dependent on Silva than in past years. Fernandinho is the player we would really struggle to replace, we simply don't have an adequate backup in his role.

Hopefully Silva will be back in less than four weeks anyway.

As has been said, we possibly need centre-mid and centre-half cover in January, Dzeko goes nowhere and Nasri should do Silva's job in his absence. Is the drama over yet or is it still drag night at the New Union?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.