Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam663 said:
franksinatra said:
The same Mancini who has won trophies at every club?

No the same Mancini who hates mobility and has got no clue against direct football.

And with all those faults he has won trophies at every club. Hates mobility??? Mancini brought the concept of mobility of the front three to the club and the interchanging of players. When he first arrived City fans were slating him for just that by playing Johnson the right, encouraging him to come inside rather than hug the flank like a "traditional" winger.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
sam663 said:
franksinatra said:
The same Mancini who has won trophies at every club?

Watch Gala vs Køben and any spuds match from this season.

Why would I watch Spurs. Newsflash he has never managed them. So if I watch one match Gala V Koben that will determine everything. It is the equivalent of saying Mancini is the best manager in England, better than Ferguson, watch the 6-1 against United.

franksinatra said:
Hates mobility??? Mancini brought the concept of mobility of the front three to the club and the interchanging of players.

Don't know what do you mean by mobility .

-- Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:39 pm --

franksinatra said:
Why would I watch Spurs.

So shut up then . my conclusion was based on watching them and actually seeing them playing dreadfully in one of their away european matches.

sam663 said:
franksinatra said:
Hates mobility??? Mancini brought the concept of mobility of the front three to the club and the interchanging of players.

Don't know what do you mean by mobility .

I guessed you was saying his teams or rigid in formation and restrictive to players. Please explain what you mean by hates mobility then.

sam663 said:
franksinatra said:
I guessed you was saying his teams or rigid in formation and restrictive to players.

Exactly .

That is my point. We typically played a 4-4-2 with Silva left and Nasri right. Even his most harshest critic would not claim he forced those players to stick out on the flanks. Furthermore he was rarely rigid in formation, the team evolved from one up top with Yaya behind the year we won the cup. To the introduction of a 4-4-2 when Aguero was signed as we required more goals in the team and then last season in games a 3-5-2 was introduced.

pikku said:
He seems so injury prone nowadays..
So did Aguero last season.

Stop worrying, we have more than enough talent to win the next few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.