Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted for him, he's been back to his very best all season and the reason we tick. We are a different animal without him and as well as Nasri has been playing or as good as the replacements are that come in, City miss Silva more than anybody else bar Kompany. Having them both out for too long will be a major concern, just hope that the four weeks is playing it safe and not a case of what normally happens with our injuries when you can add at least a fortnight onto the original comeback date.

Pablo1 said:
Gutted for him, he's been back to his very best all season and the reason we tick. We are a different animal without him and as well as Nasri has been playing or as good as the replacements are that come in, City miss Silva more than anybody else bar Kompany. Having them both out for too long will be a major concern, just hope that the four weeks is playing it safe and not a case of what normally happens with our injuries when you can add at least a fortnight onto the original comeback date.

Four weeks isn't so bad if its accurate. The Sunderland game and then an international break will account for most of those weeks.

What's so frustrating is that our attacking force has just overcome the defensive frailties in Kompany's absence, and now that main cog is out too. We should be able to cope, that's why there's Samir and soon Stevan, but we're not as fluid when Silva is out. We may not be racking up the GD like we had been, but who cares if it's 1-0 or 2-1, as long as it's a win. (And I hope I'm wrong bc I liked not worrying so much during a game).

Hope they're being conservative & Silva returns sooner than expected like he did last time. I'd be much more confident if he was fit for Spurs.

There was a time a couple of weeks ago when Vinnie was our only registered injury, so those suggesting that it's always us and our medics are incompetent are wide of the mark.

Arsenal have been at or near top of injury charts all season and they seem to cope.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
erast fandorin said:
Fuck knows how some of you cope with day to day life and the shit it regularly throws up
Well said mate.
Why is it well said? Or to be clearer, who is that even aimed at? I imagine some people cope with the day to day shit that life throws up by taking their minds off it at a weekend watching football. If that's the case then surely it isn't a stretch to see that us losing a vital player at a time when we're already without our captain will worry some fans?
Seeing as this is a City forum it shouldn't be too surprising that people will discuss an injury and it's potential effects on the season.
There's always the cellar for those who want to get into real life issues..

Pablo1 said:
erast fandorin said:
Fuck knows how some of you cope with day to day life and the shit it regularly throws up
Well said mate.
Why is it well said? Or to be clearer, who is that even aimed at? I imagine some people cope with the day to day shit that life throws up by taking their minds off it at a weekend watching football. If that's the case then surely it isn't a stretch to see that us losing a vital player at a time when we're already without our captain will worry some fans?
Seeing as this is a City forum it shouldn't be too surprising that people will discuss an injury and it's potential effects on the season.
There's always the cellar for those who want to get into real life issues..
We'll said mate

Pablo1 said:
erast fandorin said:
Well said mate.
There's always the cellar for those who want to get into real life issues..[/

Slade-s-quote-scent-of-a-woman-35075049-498-223.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.