Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frustrating to lose such an important player, but little point dwelling on it. Nasir's form softens the blow, and hopefully Navas will seize his opportunity.

It's annoying that Jovetic is also injured though, as I feel he could've done well in Silva's role. Ah well, we should take solace from the fact that the 4-1 against United, arguably our best performance of the season, came without Silva.

Just hope the initial prognosis is accurate, as that hasn't been the case with Kompany.

Ric said:
It's frustrating to lose such an important player, but little point dwelling on it. Nasir's form softens the blow, and hopefully Navas will seize his opportunity.

It's annoying that Jovetic is also injured though, as I feel he could've done well in Silva's role. Ah well, we should take solace from the fact that the 4-1 against United, arguably our best performance of the season, came without Silva.

Just hope the initial prognosis is accurate, as that hasn't been the case with Kompany.

I'm hoping they are over-egging it after telling the Spanish national team he wasn't fit to travel to Africa.

George Hannah said:
Ric said:

I'm hoping they are over-egging it after telling the Spanish national team he wasn't fit to travel to Africa.

I'm hoping that too, but my naturally pessimistic attitude makes me think this will drag on.

Beginning to think some players like the idea of being on the sick.

No need to attend international get togethers or long hauls to the North East.

Incidentally, did anyone else notice Pellegrini try to tell us than VK's initial assessment was 5 weeks and he's only 3 weeks in with 2 weeks to go!

WTF! Kompany was injured against Everton; exactly 5 weeks ago tomorrow!

Whatever happened to playing with a niggle or toughing it out? And before anyone tries to come and tell me different, let me tell you this; In 1977-78 Forest won the League and only 14 different players made an appearance during that whole 42 game season that was played on crap pitches against opposition that were trying to break your legs!

In short, today's players are mentally weak and almost programmed into thinking that every time they have the slightest ache they are seriously injured by physios, who almost appear to be generating their own reason for being!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Beginning to think some players like the idea of being on the sick.

No need to attend international get togethers or long hauls to the North East.

Incidentally, did anyone else notice Pellegrini try to tell us than VK's initial assessment was 5 weeks and he's only 3 weeks in with 2 weeks to go!

WTF! Kompany was injured against Everton; exactly 5 weeks ago tomorrow!

Whatever happened to playing with a niggle or toughing it out? And before anyone tries to come and tell me different, let me tell you this; In 1977-78 Forest won the League and only 14 different players made an appearance during that whole 42 game season that was played on crap pitches against opposition that were trying to break your legs!

In short, today's players are mentally weak and almost programmed into thinking that every time they have the slightest ache they are seriously injured by physios, who almost appear to be generating their own reason for being!

Are you being serious? Because if you are that has got to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read on here

erast fandorin said:
Fuck knows how some of you cope with day to day life and the shit it regularly throws up

Oh you are soooooooooo right. I do worry for some Bluemoaners and the Drama they bring to an injury to a player........ selll him, get rid, he was terrible anyway etc. etc.

One player does not a team make!!! 7-0, 5-2 etc. Bring them on......................... City will cope because???????????????????
THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.