Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
alanblue said:
The clubs full of fuckIng demlcks

Says Brain Of Britain....

alanblue Post subject: Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (24/11/13) Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Replies: 456
Views: 7827

If spurs score they'll go on and win it

The matchday threads are a feast of raw, unrefined, brain farts!

BillyShears said:
Sky Blue said:
alanblue said:
The clubs full of fuckIng demlcks

Says Brain Of Britain....

alanblue Post subject: Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (24/11/13) Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Replies: 456
Views: 7827

If spurs score they'll go on and win it

The matchday threads are a feast of raw, unrefined, brain farts!

And it's all Mancini's fault!!

according to physio room:

Number of injuries(after totting up all the ones they've listed)

2008/09: 49.
2009/10: 64.
2010/11: 41.
2011/12: 37.
2012/13: 70.
2013/14: 22*.

So something's happened at the end of 2011/12, because under Mancini in those first 2 seasons we actually were reducing our injury levels and suddenly they've ballooned again...really demonstrable indicator on how it's played a factor in winning trophies.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
according to physio room:

Number of injuries(after totting up all the ones they've listed)

2008/09: 49.
2009/10: 64.
2010/11: 41.
2011/12: 37.
2012/13: 70.
2013/14: 22*.

So something's happened at the end of 2011/12, because under Mancini in those first 2 seasons we actually were reducing our injury levels and suddenly they've ballooned again...really demonstrable indicator on how it's played a factor in winning trophies.

Yup, we signed Rodwell and maicon. We still have Rodwell so explains 2013/14. Just kidding.

It seems that Clichy will miss the Bayern game because of injury.

Is it just me who thinks he may have been carrying this injury all season? He doesn't seem so quick off the mark and he is turning much more slowly. I also noticed in one tunnel cam video that he was doing some watm up outside the dressing room that would indicate he has a problem with his feet or toes.

Manc in London said:
It seems that Clichy will miss the Bayern game because of injury.

Is it just me who thinks he may have been carrying this injury all season? He doesn't seem so quick off the mark and he is turning much more slowly. I also noticed in one tunnel cam video that he was doing some watm up outside the dressing room that would indicate he has a problem with his feet or toes.
could well be, but kolarov was keeping him out of the team at the start of the season, it should have been sorted out then if that's the case.

PhysioRoom has Nas and Jovetić due back for the Liverpool game, as in their involvement in said game.....doubt it. Probably see the back for Palace. Maybe on the bench for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.