Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he was carrying a knock and now he has two weeks off. Great news, though it gave me a bit of a sacre when I first saw it.

Think it's just a precaution. He'll be right by liverpool

This part seems a bit worrying they did some test and found a problem it's big Qualifiers for Norway as well they would have done everything possible to play him Screenshot_20230321-085335_Chrome~2.jpg

Erling Braut Haaland had some pain in his groin after the match against Burnley.

- We hoped that this was just a familiarity that would carry over to Saturday, but after doing tests and examinations yesterday it became clear that he will not make it to the games against Spain and Georgia. It is better that he receives medical follow-up at the club, says national team doctor Ola Sand.

Haaland thus travels home from the national team meeting.

Sounds a precaution
Google translate I see :) The word 'kjenning' in Norwegian can mean someone familiar but in this case it means something you can feel. Or niggles as Pep would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.