Inside Manchester City ITV4

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
The whole programme seemed to be sending out the "family club" image with its focus on long serving employees
and we're all part of the team message. I think it was aimed at a global audience and for me as a piece of positive PR
it worked.
I must say, whilst obviously a good operation on the PR side, it still did a decent job of projecting our image of a family club, and it represented the club well on our youth policy.

It should have improved the general concept of our club within those non city football fans that watched it.

TonyM said:
bezer57 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Bloody hell that Ian Wright thing was amazing. I'm nearly in tears and I never cry at owt!
Just changed my mind on him wot a great guy all the stuff he went through up to 22 yrs of age to come through it as good as he was ! They should show that to kids just starting out to never give in ?? Fair play to him ! .
Is there any link to that online?

Its on YouTube. Just type in Nothing to something.

west didsblue said:
Did anyone else hear Jason Kreis say "Man City" and "Massive". Has no-one warned him?
You have to make allowances; he's a septic. If he does it again though, we'll have to send Zabba to ''have a word''!

01282 said:
Made me laugh when they played the radio footage when the Sunderland game was called off as it was actually Beeky from talksport talking about the Everton game being called off.

Thought it was decent though and Gabriel Clarke is one of the best narrators around IMO

Haha I wondered why that dreary scouse fucker was going to our game. Good spot.

aguero93:20 said:
So, Documentary - Mistake or a Good idea?

Discuss.
It was alright actually. Would like to see more ''behind the scenes'' type stuff, concentrating on the people who work at the club (away from the players and management). It passed an hour last night. Certainly not a mistake, though I don't think it'll be up for a BAFTA next year!

Was sterile shite, but i wouldn't expect anything else. Just a big glossy televised version of the match programme.

And it didn't have the "Money shot" - the players in the dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.