Institutionalised Bias

giphy.gif

All of these pundits/journalists are middle aged bacon face loving toss pots. The time will come when some of our boys will retire and are looking for jobs sat on their arse in front of a camera and will be some of the best known faces of their era. We don't have that now, but when the likes of zabbs and vinnie (winners) retire it could all change hopefully.

Someone put a article from The Independent on Monday in which he mentioned the tense atmosphere at the Etihad and the fact a journo was getting abused by a fan. Well done that fan!

We need to be doing more of that. I don't watch any of the Sky shot so I'm not sure if recognise any of the journos though lol

I don't watch Match of the day or Football Focus if the scum are on a winning run either.

We should be spared any criticism today. Now that Liverpool's' woeful January has culminated in them being knocked out of the EFL cup by Southampton, the media will be focusing their attentions on savaging Klopp

Someone put a article from The Independent on Monday in which he mentioned the tense atmosphere at the Etihad and the fact a journo was getting abused by a fan. Well done that fan!

That was Herbert. It also (initially) claimed that it happened at halftime with the score 2-0. The same writer who wrote last week that Mangala has been at Valencia for 18 months.

He's been a bit nicer recently, but rapidly slips back into bellendery.

Here's another beauty. Take a look at the column inches and the headlines, for two pretty similar games from the top two clubs. Which club is the current league Champions?

Here's another beauty. Take a look at the column inches and the headlines, for two pretty similar games from the top two clubs. Which club is the current league Champions?

that’s disgusting.

“incredible aura” - makes me feel sick.

We pretty much had a like for like match with regards to the scores.

where is our “aura”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.