Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Watched the game back this morning, Inter did a proper job on us, played really well.
Thank god for Rodri, Ederson & Dias my three stand out players.
I thought Rodri was really poor first half and Ederson whilst redeeming himself later, had a dodgy start to the game. I agree that Inter played really well. They were a bit unlucky to lose that game really.

Stones was the stand out player for me with Dias. Don’t think anyone else played particularly well. Maybe Foden when he came on.

I thought Rodri was really poor first half and Ederson whilst redeeming himself later, had a dodgy start to the game. I agree that Inter played really well. They were a bit unlucky to lose that game really.

Stones was the stand out player for me with Dias. Don’t think anyone else played particularly well. Maybe Foden when he came on.
And what about that moment when akanji in error let the ball run through to Eddie? 20–25000 sharp intakes of breath until Eddie pulled off a wonder block. Will let Akanji off after that superb defence splitting pass to Bernie to enable the goal.
In spite of the chaotic traffic I’d like to be able to do it all over again this weekend. Especially knowing we win this time !!

And what about that moment when akanji in error let the ball run through to Eddie? 20–25000 sharp intakes of breath until Eddie pulled off a wonder block. Will let Akanji off after that superb defence splitting pass to Bernie to enable the goal.
In spite of the chaotic traffic I’d like to be able to do it all over again this weekend. Especially knowing we win this time !!
Yeah that was a heart in mouth moment. Think he missed his kick a bit after that too. It wasn’t his finest game but the pass was great.

Need a weekend with no football, no stress and no travelling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.