Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND.
CHAMPIONS OF MANCHESTER. (obvious)
And now:
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE !!

In a season interrupted by a WC tournament (obviously with no Italians participating), chasing Arsenal, beating the scum in the FA-Cup final, and dealing with 115 charges towards the best run footballclub in England, this one is massive. And that’s an understatement.

Was it a shite game? Probably.
Did we ran our luck? Probably.
Did we deserve to win the league, the FA Cup and the CL (knocking out Bayern and Real on iur way)? Fck yes !!

So proud to be a blue. So fck proud!!!

Congratulations to all Manchester City fans. We deserve this moment of glory. It's been in the making for so long, it's actually been so long that I thought maybe we messed it up. But finally we achieved the Champions League in a historical season, the season of the Treble. That's what matters now. We have achieved the hardest challenge because of previous failures and because it is the first time.

Wow, not the greatest performance, inter were like 1970s Italy and played it just right, so kudos to them.

This team though can overcome anything put in front of them, and produced what was required when required.

Mrs eyes has said that I now need another shower.

I had to take an extra blood pressure dose.

I just looked in the mirror and I have visibly aged this evening as well.

Whatever anyone says, this is the best side ever full stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.