Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

It doesn't feel real. It just isn't sinking in to me. I saw the trophy lift, I watched the interviews, I've liked about 300 things on Instagram. But it just feels like fantasy.

I picked this team up as a 3 year old 30 years ago. As a child I wanted us to get to an FA or League Cup final at Wembley or Cardiff. This is just fantasy land.

Champions of Europe.

Cheers Blue and thanks for the kind words. Just so glad I got to be with my eldest and lift him up like I did when he was 2 years old when we won the FA cup and then the Prem before I have to move out of the family. Small blessings in turbulent time. Happy for you and your lad and well done for making him a proud Blue. Enjoy yourself brother
Look on the positive side mate. There will be times in the future when you will lift him up again.
Can't do that with my lad now as he is 6ft 4 and its more likely that he will lift me up.
Wishing you all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.