Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

It's all a trick to lure Spurs into a false sense of security.

Wayne Bridge is secretly a world class player.

Sleeping_Easy said:
NewbBlue said:
Apparently our management and owners care. Otherwise we wouldn't be on a US tour.

Yes we have gone to show off the brand but if we cared so much about the results don't you think players like tevez and kolarov would of been flown out? Dont you think mancini would of been playing stronger line ups? Dont you think more of a deal of this tour would have been made?

BREAKING NEWS - City are on a Pre-season your where the objective is to get the squad fit for the new season

Some people are so short sighted

Mancini's and management's goals are different. His goals are to keep the squad from injury and get them fit, management is obviously focused on the marketing aspect. It's one of those things we have to do in order to break even under Fair Play. Every dollar the yanks spend on kits is a dollar closer to breaking even and avoiding massive sanctions.

Regardless, we should have played better. Inter isn't even fit and they're walking all over us. I have too much pride in this club to be disinterested in watching them destroyed, even in a friendly.

Meaningless game spoiled early on by a shit ref making a shit decision.....

However.... We do look disjointed and lacking a bit of cohesion. It doesn't help getting players back in drips and drabs.

Friendly or not it still disappoints to see a lacklustre performance and result. But this time last year we lost twice in South Africa, at Rangers and could only get a draw at Barnsley... only to then win 7 out of our first 8 games of the season.

Ntini77 said:
Right going to bed with that take that song in my head.

Things can only get better
Can only get, can only get
They get on from here
You know, I know that
Things can only get better

Quoting bloody d:ream, you've just ruined that Predator joke for me.... ;)

lloydie said:
why inter thought this game was worth making such a drama of fuck knows.

1st 30 min we looked class, the rest is irrelevant.

I agree with that. The passing and movement in the first 30 was good, and was nice to watch.

But after that we lost our way.

Its only pre -season & we r missing most of the new signings but u can only comment on what u see - looks like a team of individuals with no tempo ,prepared to sit back & invite the opposition on- Ade up front worries me & Given constantly kicks out the long ball to the opposition u would think after doing it a thousand times he would try something else & lescott is scared to make a mistake & its having a impact on his game

Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
lloydie said:
why inter thought this game was worth making such a drama of fuck knows.

1st 30 min we looked class, the rest is irrelevant.

I agree with that. The passing and movement in the first 30 was good, and was nice to watch.

But after that we lost our way.

yes nout to do with the sending off...

As a joke, a bit of criticism - in jest - was levelled toward Adebayor from this sagacious poster.

However, after witnessing tonight's (and many previous nights) performance, the criticism does seem to be levelled, and the real joke is the man himself; Adebayor.

I can only think that it may be a psychological problem - irrespective of the shootings - as he has been frustratingly inconsistent for a long time now.

How can a player go from the everest of a display against Arsenal to the murky depths of more recent outings?

I blame Thatcher.

But seriously, the guy needs a kick up the arse.

that was bloody painful to watch friendly or not...
when we do eventually play for real all i can say is that our new signings would need to make a hell of a difference......
btw lescott is a liability....
and i don't care who i upset with my opinions

is that the time ........i off for a 3mile jog

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.