Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

super_city_si said:
Falastur said:
You were hoping we would muller the European champions? Good luck with that one...

Was kind of expecting a better performance against the European Champions "B" tea though.

I know we like to debate whether our squad is better than anyone else's in Europe, but we're talking here about the B team of the team which managed with 10 men to hold off Barca for 60 minutes in the CL semifinal. That's got to count for something. I reckon for a friendly, with us being the man down, we shouldn't consider ourselves to be a far superior side to them.

Seriously guys, are those slating us serious or what? This is a friendly, and a friendly where Silva, Kolarov and Boateng are missing, not to mention Tevez and the others i've likely missed out. For fucks sake, what will you be like unless we do anything other than demolish Spurs 10 - 0? Its just a friendly.

Yes, it's just a friendly and yes, we are missing half our first team but I think it is important to go into the season confident and on the back of some good performances.

To be honest we came into this game playing for a 0-0. What kind of mindset is that? I hope in the second half we go for it a bit and try and create some chances.

well i have watched all these american games these past few weeks and i have to say the commentators love telling you storys and dont actually mention things like whos got the ball or who is getting sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.