Interesting/Unfortunate Names

Nobody can ever pronounce my username. It’s peffree. Geoffrey with a p.

A bloke in the pub introduced himself as Ted earlier. Now that is a quality name. Old fashioned names came back a few years ago. You’d meet Albert, Alfred or George.

One of my Welsh mates is called Guto. I adore that name.
If you were dyslexic he could be your Gotu friend.

If you were dyslexic he could be your Gotu friend.

One of the Super Furry Animals is called Guto.

I’m James. I’d prefer a Welsher name. My dad wanted to call me Gareth but my mum wouldn’t let him. That would’ve given me a famous name.

One of the girls who comes to Wales Away with us is called Eleri. There’s some great Welsh names.

One of the Super Furry Animals is called Guto.

I’m James. I’d prefer a Welsher name. My dad wanted to call me Gareth but my mum wouldn’t let him. That would’ve given me a famous name.

One of the girls who comes to Wales Away with us is called Eleri. There’s some great Welsh names.
We very nearly called one of our kids Gwilym. But changed our minds at the last minute. Neither of us are Welsh, we just liked the name.

I recall at work a long time ago having to speak on the phone to a lady called Myfanwy. The guy next to me was in tears of laughter so not sure I was saying it right.

I see there is a woman in the London marathon today called
Natasha Cockram.
She'll be too busy to live up to it.

Nobody can ever pronounce my username. It’s peffree. Geoffrey with a p.

A bloke in the pub introduced himself as Ted earlier. Now that is a quality name. Old fashioned names came back a few years ago. You’d meet Albert, Alfred or George.

One of my Welsh mates is called Guto. I adore that name.
My new grandson has the most traditional name: Jack.
Love it, much better than Noah, which was second choice. Phew!
His initials are J.E.T. Wonder what they'll call him at school?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.