International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In an odd numbered group, there will always be 2 extra dates where the other 4 teams play each other.

Nations League do mean less to the top teams, but allow an extra way of qualifying for major tournaments to lesser sides.
people like to ridicule nations league but as long the national teams send their best players to play i think they’re wrong.

Who the fuck is Bellinam?

If TV companies MUST inflict fick (sic) pundits, surely they can get one that speaks the King's English, and pronounce players' names correctly

Agreed.His form is basically when his shooting happens to be slightly more accurate than usual.

Jill Scott chatting nonsense about Rashford playing to keep the width. I guess she’s never seen him play.
Haha I refuse to watch the build up purely for this shit. They either have talking points they are told to make or they have no fucking idea what they are talking about. May as well get 'bloke down the pub' to do it

Who the fuck is Bellinam?

If TV companies MUST inflict fick (sic) pundits, surely they can get one that speaks the King's English, and pronounce players' names correctly
I think maybe you didn't understand without "20 year old real Madrid starlet future ballon dor winner" before his name. Don't worry they won't make that mistake again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.