International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok well it’s not something meant to wind anybody up. I figured its ok to talk about all football on blue moon as long as it’s kept respectful.

I am a Portuguese person and Portugal just won and he scored twice. I don’t see why everyone is so upset.
Ronaldo is widely despised on here, due to his connections with utd. As I'm sure you are aware. A quick tip for you; wumming is against the rules of the forum. So be careful.

Ronaldo is widely despised on here, due to his connections with utd. As I'm sure you are aware. A quick tip for you; wumming is against the rules of the forum. So be careful.
What is wumming? Does that mean like praising or something ? Sorry I don’t know that word

Ok well it’s not something meant to wind anybody up. I figured its ok to talk about all football on blue moon as long as it’s kept respectful.

I am a Portuguese person and Portugal just won and he scored twice. I don’t see why everyone is so upset.
Bit naive and not sure if you’re here to build up the clicks but if you’re being honest, no issues from me.

I’m used to it, many Blues are not and hate any mention of the horrible twat.

You've been told a few times why we don't like the ****. Nobody is upset, we appreciate he's been a world class player it doesn't mean we will ever like the fucker. Now if you keep on pushing the point you're going into wum territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.