International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats petty. Both he and Messi are probably the two best players you will have ever seen in your lifetime and the same will bear true for your children as well.

Enjoy these players while they are here because they won’t last forever.
The sooner the preening narcissist fucks off the better. Not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi. Not a team player in the slightest. Hate the fucker. Also, for your information I’m a FOC and Pele and Cruyff leave him very much in the rear view mirror. You look at his goals but De Bruyne also leaves him miles behind as a footballer.

Bit naive and not sure if you’re here to build up the clicks but if you’re being honest, no issues from me.

I’m used to it, many Blues are not and hate any mention of the horrible twat.
I am a fairly new member mate, the only reason I mentioned him is because Portugal played and he scored twice.

Of course I’m sure there is a lot of hate since he played for United but idk if due to his legendary status some at least respected him.

Safe to say I have my answer now. I just won’t mention his name anymore I guess

The woman commentator, "The stadium has emptied really quickly surprisingly" No surprise to me, the only surprise was 81,000 people thought it worth turning up in the first place.

Thats petty. Both he and Messi are probably the two best players you will have ever seen in your lifetime and the same will bear true for your children as well.

Enjoy these players while they are here because they won’t last forever.
Ronaldo not lasting forever is a blessing on here , you obviously do not have a clue for the hate for the Rags and any of their players current or past ,i wouldnt piss on Ronaldo if he was on fire.

Based on the qualifiers who do you guys feel are the favorites heading into the Euros?

Germany even as a host nation have looked shocking for me to be honest.

Ok, and this section is for international games, and he scored twice, hence the comment.

It’s not like o just randomly decided to talk about him.

I honestly think all of this distaste for a football related comment on the “General Football” section of the forum makes no sense.
It doesn't make sense due to you not being a English fan of his rival club that he played for in England. 90% of city fans despise him. The other 10% are under 15 years old.

The sooner the preening narcissist fucks off the better. Not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi. Not a team player in the slightest. Hate the fucker. Also, for your information I’m a FOC and Pele and Cruyff leave him very much in the rear view mirror. You look at his goals but De Bruyne also leaves him miles behind as a footballer.

You said it much more succinctly than me lol!

Based on the qualifiers who do you guys feel are the favorites heading into the Euros?

Germany even as a host nation have looked shocking for me to be honest.

Engerland will get a piss easy group, then Lose to the first decent team they face.

Southgate is a pussy who'd rather hold on for a 1-1 draw than let his attacking talent win 6-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.