International Games today

Chesley Sullenberger said:
cookster said:
Two more mistakes from Hart.

Hopefully we can scout someone to replace him next season.

The fishers are out tonight.

Why?

For our club i want the best, i want consistency, i do not want someone who is prone to mistakes. In fairness when he is on his game, he is world class, this does not happen too often though. For a guy that has little to do for City and England he makes a hell of a lot of mistakes,

troll

cookster said:
Two more mistakes from Hart.

Hopefully we can scout someone to replace him next season.

The fishers are out tonight.

Why?

For our club i want the best, i want consistency, i do not want someone who is prone to mistakes. In fairness when he is on his game, he is world class, this does not happen too often though. For a guy that has little to do for City and England he makes a hell of a lot of mistakes,

Keep off the special brew mate, you talk bollocks after a few cans.

Reece Wabara ‏@ReeceWabara

i just rang @superguidetti his first words were "have you rang to apologize about doubting ibra" haaaaaaaa

kass_best said:
Reece Wabara ‏@ReeceWabara

i just rang @superguidetti his first words were "have you rang to apologize about doubting ibra" haaaaaaaa

LOL

andyhinch said:
Couldn't be arse watching the match Joe wasn't de gay/check the helmet esk?
Definitely at fault for one of the goals (the third one). A free kick from 30-ish yards that went in past him on his side of the goal. And he didn't do brilliantly with his clearing header for the fourth. But there's not a lot you can do when a player pulls a rabbit out of the hat. Certainly, that goal has to be very near the best one I've ever seen.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
whoever is our keeping coach has failed because Hart hasn't addressed the weaknesses we saw 2 years ago.

Put it on his left hand side and he can't cope.
Wouldn't swop him for the clowns the scum/chelski have like I say didn't watch it but they're two make me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.