International Games today

JoeMercer'sWay said:
City Raider said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
whoever is our keeping coach has failed because Hart hasn't addressed the weaknesses we saw 2 years ago.

Put it on his left hand side and he can't cope.

like a couple of those saves against dortmund you mean

and like countless saves he should have made including tonight and on sunday.
You seriously blaming him for not stopping that point blank header v Spurs

That's crazy. I'd expect that off some hack pundit pandering to an audience but not a blue who would have some time to reflect on it

Could have done a bit better with 2 of the goals tonight. But you're over doing it. Rubbish surface as well, and that's very important for a keeper.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You haven't seen too many keepers if any that good at his age have you Joe?

no, but my point is there's been a glaring error in his game(bar the odd great save in that area) that hasn't been resolved, and it's worrying because you'd have hoped at a top club it would have been fixed.

We're going back to the likes of Villa away over 18 months ago as examples of him making mistakes on his left hand side, and he's still making them.

It's frustrating because he is top class but it's becoming an obvious area and top strikers will start exploiting it.
He's still cutting his teeth, he's only 3 in goalie years you know.

Marvin said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
City Raider said:
like a couple of those saves against dortmund you mean

You seriously blaming him for not stopping that point blank header v Spurs

That's crazy. I'd expect that off some hack pundit pandering to an audience but not a blue who would have some time to reflect on it

Could have done a bit better with 2 of the goals tonight. But you're over doing it. Rubbish surface as well, and that's very important for a keeper.

oh come on, it wasn't point blank, it was a header from a set piece pretty much at him and he let it bounce off him.

Today it didn't bobble much for the 3rd and it was just poor judgement coming off his line for the 4th.

He should have done better for all 3, and that's my honest opinion.

blue underpants said:
Jason Cundy on talkshite giving Hart a kicking saying hes no longer the best in England, ffs it was a friendly with a shit defence in front of him.

He was poor tbf, I saw the highlights on German tv after Holland-Germany and the German pundits were very very critical.

Hart is a good keeper but still has a lot to learn and develop. He's got three to five years improving to do yet. IMO he has the potential to be the best in the world but he still got a fair way to go yet.

As an aside - Sterling, when running, reminds me of a kid that has their mittens attached to the sleeves of their coat, but with the mittens hanging loose.

bayern blade said:
blue underpants said:
Jason Cundy on talkshite giving Hart a kicking saying hes no longer the best in England, ffs it was a friendly with a shit defence in front of him.

He was poor tbf, I saw the highlights on German tv after Holland-Germany and the German pundits were very very critical.
No offence my German friend but if your German pundits say hes crap then he must be, this is off a nation that was 4 up against Sweden and drew 4 each

blue underpants said:
bayern blade said:
blue underpants said:

No offence my German friend but if your German pundits say hes crap then he must be, this is off a nation that was 4 up against Sweden and drew 4 each

I'm not German I'm English mate, I live in Germany. Let's be honest the Germany - Sweden game was a one off.
We have had consistantly poor keepers since the days of Shilton, Germany, much as I hate to admit it, have a shedload of good keepers, Adler, Neuer, Zieler, Ter Stegen etc are all better than ours.

Shit defence or not he had a bad game, the pundits here didn't say he was shit they simply said he was poor today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.