International Games today

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
and like countless saves he should have made including tonight and on sunday.
You haven't seen too many keepers if any that good at his age have you Joe?

no, but my point is there's been a glaring error in his game(bar the odd great save in that area) that hasn't been resolved, and it's worrying because you'd have hoped at a top club it would have been fixed.

We're going back to the likes of Villa away over 18 months ago as examples of him making mistakes on his left hand side, and he's still making them.

It's frustrating because he is top class but it's becoming an obvious area and top strikers will start exploiting it.

Kinda of what i`m saying, too many here have blue tinted glasses. I like to sit back to think what would be my opinion if he was not a blue.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
whoever is our keeping coach has failed because Hart hasn't addressed the weaknesses we saw 2 years ago.

Put it on his left hand side and he can't cope.

Between that,and his lack of ability / confidence to come for corners i think we should be doing better in that department.

Well you can say that Hart should have done better. Yeah he could have.

And so could Neuer. Is Neuer pure shit? Well, he were some weeks ago. The mental breakdown he had that day...

You may remember, the 4-4 game when Germany had 4-0 and they then became shit and Sweden should have won it.

Since Neuer was pure shit and still is rated as one of the best. There is no doubt that Hart still is one of the best goalkeepers in the world despite his weaknesses. Won clean sheets the last 2 season, right? Then he have to be shit.

Clowns.

ibragif1.gif

Comrade Buka said:
If anyone has EVER seen a more outrageously spectacular goal, feel free to share.
I'd love to see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA1O3HWB6s[/youtube]

bayern blade said:
blue underpants said:
bayern blade said:
He was poor tbf, I saw the highlights on German tv after Holland-Germany and the German pundits were very very critical.
No offence my German friend but if your German pundits say hes crap then he must be, this is off a nation that was 4 up against Sweden and drew 4 each

I'm not German I'm English mate, I live in Germany. Let's be honest the Germany - Sweden game was a one off.
We have had consistantly poor keepers since the days of Shilton, Germany, much as I hate to admit it, have a shedload of good keepers, Adler, Neuer, Zieler, Ter Stegen etc are all better than ours.
Im sorry mate thought you was German, yes Joe didnt pull up trees tonight but so long as he does it for city im not bothered, if he never played for his country again i wouldnt give a shit dont want him injured on crappy pitches like that tonight
Shit defence or not he had a bad game, the pundits here didn't say he was shit they simply said he was poor today.

bayern blade said:
blue underpants said:
bayern blade said:
He was poor tbf, I saw the highlights on German tv after Holland-Germany and the German pundits were very very critical.
No offence my German friend but if your German pundits say hes crap then he must be, this is off a nation that was 4 up against Sweden and drew 4 each

I'm not German I'm English mate, I live in Germany. Let's be honest the Germany - Sweden game was a one off.
We have had consistantly poor keepers since the days of Shilton, Germany, much as I hate to admit it, have a shedload of good keepers, Adler,

Neuer.

Since Neuer looked like a lost schoolboy in that game against Sweden. Some sort of a mental breakdown and the German defenders passed the ball to him it was like you could se Neuer shaking and pissing his pants before he kicked the ball into the stands (he did not even try to find a german player with his kicks)...

Well my theory is this one then.... Obviesly they (german commentators) want Neuer to be rated as the best in the world and why not take some shoot against another keeper that is rated as one of the best in the world.

I´d say this. I have always rated Neuer as better than Hart. But after the 4-4 match against us. Hell no. I´d stick with Hart 10 times of 10 as he would be the safer choice even though he make some mistakes. Atleast you know what you get. With Neuer you may get one of the best keepers in the world, or if you are unlucky, a grown man with the self confidence of a bullied child...

btw, the freekick. It´s not like Zlatan never have taking freekicks from this distance. He do a couple of these each season. Some he place in the middle of the goal and the goalkeeper dont have enough time to react... The power of his shot. Kolorov, nah, ok, close, yeah, but still not at the same level...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.