International Matches - 5th Sept '24 - 11th Sept '24

Scotland done so well in parts but the problem is for any positivity in the side there's so many useless jobbers that defeat is never far away.

Grant fucking Hanley and chocolate wrists Gunn at the end there, deary me.

McTominay was excellent. Clarke seemed to try a fresher approach and tbh there were a lot of positives. Gauld looked decent when he came on, Gilmour played well too.

Andy Robertson his usual dross in a Scotland jersey.
United sold their best player

Scotland done so well in parts but the problem is for any positivity in the side there's so many useless jobbers that defeat is never far away.

Grant fucking Hanley and chocolate wrists Gunn at the end there, deary me.

McTominay was excellent. Clarke seemed to try a fresher approach and tbh there were a lot of positives. Gauld looked decent when he came on, Gilmour played well too.

Andy Robertson his usual dross in a Scotland jersey.

The fullbacks ( if it t wasn't the same one) were terrible for the penalties, especially the second one. Gunn in nets is dreadful.

There is no comments function enabled on the article written on the Auntie Beeb website for San Marino winning, but there is for Ronaldo and his overrated career 900th goal.... Without a World Cup to show for it.

The minnows? That's nations A league you were watching. The crème de la crème of international football...
Not quite when those teams don't take it seriously seeing it as "glorfied friendlies" which is most of the reason for England's relegation last term, unlike the Division D teams.

The passion San Marino shown tonight is why I'm starting to love non-league level football and it's international equivalent, while going off these overpaid pria-madonnas.

Norn Iron are on ITV3 too.

Seems Viaplay have the rights, but aren’t showing the games in the U.K. Guess they don’t have enough subscribers to cover their costs.
Only just spotted this myself, but if you go on YouTube and find/search Viaplay International you can watch all of the matches. Watching the Portugal vs Croatia match at the moment (it had finished by the time I discovered this).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.