International Matches - 5th Sept '24 - 11th Sept '24

Just seen the goals on SSN. Yeah, they were both clumsy challenges for the penalties. I've always wondered how Grant Hanley gets into a national side. He's a very limited player.

Portugal are the most arrogant national team of all time.

The obnoxious Ronaldo plays for them, the rest are almost as bad and at one point they were trying to claim (or knick) goals off each other.

Brutal but funny match report on bbc
Typical Auntie Beeb. One of many reasons I don't pay the licence fee. Isn't Scotland supposed to be "one of us" or "part of the Union" known as the UK?.

This UK thing I think is corrupt anyway. It's the sort of thing Hitler wanted with Germany, Austria, Hungary and Saarland.

Anyway, let's keep out of politics for now.

Typical Auntie Beeb. One of many reasons I don't pay the licence fee. Isn't Scotland supposed to be "one of us" or "part of the Union" known as the UK?.

This UK thing I think is corrupt anyway. It's the sort of thing Hitler wanted with Germany, Austria, Hungary and Saarland.

Anyway, let's keep out of politics for now.
It was written by an Irishman, who’s apparently a rugby expert. He clearly knows nothing about football.

Looks like our lads aren't getting a breather for these fucking shite home nations games. International managers are a joke
International fixtures are a joke. Why the fuck is this necessary this soon after the Euros?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.