Interview with Khaldoon on the OS...

Re: Khaldoon Al Mubarak

cleavers said:
Big topic on this already ;o) strangely named very similar but includes the word interview.....

I thought there would be one or two topics on it but I couldn't find em and couldn't be arsed lookin further than page 1 haha

Totally agree with everything our chairman said in the interview
now I echo what a few of posters have wrote since the said interview took place,I do belive that the owner and chairman have a big soft spot for us fans and the glint in Khaldoon,s eyes said to me we have got something that you are going to love up our sleeves as a thank you for the support. Like I do think a massive signing on the way

Compared to many others in the same position at other clubs he is like a breath of fresh air.

Educated, intelligent, articulate and no other agenda than the club he represents.

Just watched it and I was totally impressed by with what I saw. Id love a rag fan to see that interview they'd be shitting it also if the bookies see it the 9/2 on us winning the title next year will plummet. Great interview I take my hat off to you Sir.

C1TY4LIFE said:
cleavers said:
Big topic on this already ;o) strangely named very similar but includes the word interview.....

I thought there would be one or two topics on it but I couldn't find em and couldn't be arsed lookin further than page 1 haha

It was a long way down, you're right, it must have been 4th or 5th topic at least ;o)

Lancashire Blue said:
We projected 6th at the start of the season, so finishing 5th would be an improvement on that, and, if anything, we have over achieved this season by getting to the point of CL qualification.

This is a very good point...we were berated for targeting 6th...yet everyone is quick to scoff at us for not getting 4th

cleavers said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

It was a long way down, you're right, it must have been 4th or 5th topic at least ;o)

Hahaha you serious???? My god should of gone to specsavers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.