Interview with Khaldoon on the OS...

Wow!!! Amazing interview. A lot of our fans dont realise what we have at our disposal. I was disappointed as anyone last night but I am still so upbeat our future and listening to Khaldoon only reiterates how I feel.

Its been a fabulous season and I can only see it getting better for the foresseable future. Its not the same old city anymore. We are professionally run club from top to bottom and are the envy of the world. We have to stamp our authority on the league next year and this seasons disappointments will only spur us on to better things

We have the foundations in place.

We have the right man for the job in place (IMO). Mancini is settled in and can build on our nucleus of players we already have at our disposal.

We have a great squad already in place and I feel we can still attract 3-4 World Class to add to this.

We are having record attendances

The club is constantly improving things behind the scenes

I truly feel we can win a trophy next year. At the start of last season it was work in progress and couldn't really believe we would win anything. I really feel we can do it now, although Premiership Title might be a bit too soon.
We are reaping the rewards even if it doesn't feel like after last night

I can only echo the sentiments of everyone on this thread, and have you noticed that there appears to be not one detractor from it?

Like Freestyler, I too was down last night, but that interview has put a smile on my face. (almost) We projected 6th at the start of the season, so finishing 5th would be an improvement on that, and, if anything, we have over achieved this season by getting to the point of CL qualification. It says a lot when we're gutted about missing out, but it shows how far we've come. It didn't quite work out, but if people are going to be disappointed about finishing 5th after the last 10 years or so, then there's something wrong.

There MIGHT have been a small element of the chairman "Putting a brave face on it" but I'm sure that the owners will be determined to clinch 4th or above next season.

Next season will be huge for City, and Mancini.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak

Just watched his interview on the OS the guy seems to be very smart and knows fully well where the club is going. He seems obssed with our fans and loves us he seems to want to be successful more for us the fans then his own benifits.

Re: Khaldoon Al Mubarak

which is remarkable considering some of the twaddle spouted on here. if he genuinely reads BM, he must be very good at dismissing the crap spouted every time we lose or draw.

and city fan who considers this year to be a failure needs a head examination. disappointing to get so close and stumble, but next year is going to be very different. skybet have us 9/2 3rd favourites, and that's before the transfer window has even opened.

Re: Khaldoon Al Mubarak

What a fantastic interview. I was disappointed last night but not upset. I remember the days when we were in the old 3rd division. Oh my, how we have moved on since then! If someone would have told me in August, that we could be 5th by the end of the season, I would have been overjoyed. Khaldoon knows exactly where this club is going, and the I for one am going to enjoy the ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.