Interview with Khaldoon on the OS...

Listening to that interview definitely helps in the recovery process. Already looking forward to next season and a City European Tour!!

the wounds left from last night are closing rapidly having watched that.

rome (or middle eastlands) wasn't built in a day. i can see us being in the top 2 come christmas having given bobby m a proper transfer window.

I am smiling all over, were in not only safe hands but winners, thank you for being at our club our day is not far away. How refreshing to read a positive thread by all, lets all pull together, after all we all want the same and we are firmly going in the right direction.

Cheesy said:
He's rich (2k in The Halifax).
He's good looking.
He's charming.

I hate him ;-)

Actually, I may be a little bit gay for him!

Chris Bailey sends his regards....

having just watch that video i would

WALK ON BURNING COAL FOR THAT MAN

you just know that manchester city football club is in his and my blood

You know what I love about Khaldoon ? HIS SINCERITY !!!!!
This was definately NO scripted interview and it all seemed to come from his heart.
I was upset when Hughes was sacked and had reservations about Bobby Manc.However when your Chairman states that both he and the Owners are very happy with the progress made by Booby Manc,then I wish this interview could be shown to everyone at tomorrows PRESS MEETING.
This should stop all the shit about which Managers coming and going !!!
Brilliant interview from a sincere guy.
Roll on next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.