Invasion of Germany

cibaman said:
Eccles Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Good question

A pub or a bierkeller?

Sorry guys I must stop being flippant. Please excuse me. :-)

The pub I went to in 2013 closed after half an hour. I was surprised how quiet it seemed to be in central Munich at 11.30, assumed I must have gone to the wrong part. Hence the question. Not really looking for anything too lively, or too late. Could just go back to the hotel bar but wondered if there was a particular pub where City fans might be congregating.

If you want to find places that stay open until much later, try the student area around Schwabing. Loads of pubs/bars/clubs, and it's cheaper than the centre!

Eccles Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I note the purpose of this thread has been subverted by the usual suspects.

Oh dear, does that make me a subverter and does that mean I have to travel by submarine to get to Germany and if so will I be torpedoed? ;-)
You might struggle getting all the way to Munich in a submarine, EB.

Eccles Blue said:

Oh dear, does that make me a subverter and does that mean I have to travel by submarine to get to Germany and if so will I be torpedoed? ;-)
Think your right, looks a struggle :)
sa5egajy.jpg

bgblue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Think your right, looks a struggle :)
sa5egajy.jpg

Oh, I like the look of that, could I do a Uwe's Granddad and bombard the Stretford End?

(for the Mods, I am just joking I am a sort of pacifist and hate violence, but, upset any of my children, grandchildren and great-grandchild and I might change my tune!!) :-)

48 from Bredbury on the Thomas Cook Flight but staying in our own hotel.

Running Total: 449

Eccles Blue said:

EB, it's a good job you command a lot of repsect on this forum, not many would get away with posting such easily misconstrued remarks.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:09 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
morris said:
48 from Bredbury on the Thomas Cook Flight but staying in our own hotel.

Running Total: 449

48? Fucking hell. Good going

Yes, when he says their own hotel, he literally means it; they've filled the place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.