Invasion of Germany

Two of us all booked for two nights (Mon & Tues). Only problem is, we're lacking hotel/hostel. Any suggestions where there'll be plenty of Blues would be hugely appreciated. Also, are people staying near the Alianz, or city centre?

Someone should start a new topic on places to drink on the Monday and Tuesday... By the sound of things it looks like a lot of us will be in the Augustine Keller on the Monday? But what about the Tuesday befor and after the game?

Jackouk said:
Someone should start a new topic on places to drink on the Monday and Tuesday... By the sound of things it looks like a lot of us will be in the Augustine Keller on the Monday? But what about the Tuesday befor and after the game?
Not a bad call, I've not been to Munich for 20 years.

Jackouk said:

I spent my time at the Oktoberfest site last time we played them so haven't been to the Augustine Keller before. I'll be heading there but I've also been recommended the Hofbrauhaus which isn't far off the Marienplatz if anyone fancies changing it up.

Augustina and Hofbrauhaus are THE two places to go for 1.76 pint glasses of lager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.