Invasion of Germany

cptaidan88 said:
Jackouk said:
Someone should start a new topic on places to drink on the Monday and Tuesday... By the sound of things it looks like a lot of us will be in the Augustine Keller on the Monday? But what about the Tuesday befor and after the game?

I spent my time at the Oktoberfest site last time we played them so haven't been to the Augustine Keller before. I'll be heading there but I've also been recommended the Hofbrauhaus which isn't far off the Marienplatz if anyone fancies changing it up.
Do they still do the BBQ chicken and the 3 litre steins ?

cptaidan88 said:
Jackouk said:
Someone should start a new topic on places to drink on the Monday and Tuesday... By the sound of things it looks like a lot of us will be in the Augustine Keller on the Monday? But what about the Tuesday befor and after the game?

I spent my time at the Oktoberfest site last time we played them so haven't been to the Augustine Keller before. I'll be heading there but I've also been recommended the Hofbrauhaus which isn't far off the Marienplatz if anyone fancies changing it up.
We are going in both, when we get all the stragglers together there will be roughly 30 of us

I'll have a piece of the Hofbrauhaus on the day of the game. Augustiner Keller Monday night then Hofbrauhaus pre game tuesday seems like a plan

cleavers said:
I can't remember the name of the place I went in last time, but I know the beer, it was called Andechs, so if you end up in a place selling that, just enjoy it, fabulous beer, for those of you there a few days, try a trip to their brewery (but leave your car in Munich).

Well worth the trip
Andechs douple bock? Dark beer gets you pissed?

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll have a piece of the Hofbrauhaus on the day of the game. Augustiner Keller Monday night then Hofbrauhaus pre game tuesday seems like a plan

Me and Bgblue will be in the Augustiner on the monday night :)

Rascal said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Me and Bgblue will be in the Augustiner on the monday night :)
You've not consulted your security detachment on this yet, sounds like a plan mind:)

blue underpants said:
blue underpants said:
BezzMCFC said:
5 of us on spikes over night trip.

beer and sausages lets go.
We are on that, any idea of the hotel Spikes sorted?
Iwill answer my own question as my mates just been on phone, its the Leonardo Residenze, Heyigarten Strasse, near Silverhorn strasse S/U Bahn station, happy days bring it on

looks rather posh haha

BezzMCFC said:
blue underpants said:
blue underpants said:
We are on that, any idea of the hotel Spikes sorted?
Iwill answer my own question as my mates just been on phone, its the Leonardo Residenze, Heyigarten Strasse, near Silverhorn strasse S/U Bahn station, happy days bring it on

looks rather posh haha
Bit out of the center, 5 stops on the bahn, never mind a few steins and you forget all that, hotel has a big bar, hope they stock up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.