Invasion of Germany

andyhinch said:
de niro said:
620 3/4.

Won the money off coral, just whether to take a day off now, will be the first day off since I got back from Moscow :(

Overdue if you ask me.
You big tease:)

Not sorted yet Andy, appointments to shift. Oh and the small matter of a flight to arrange. Would love a Monday night flight so I can work then whizz over. Day trips fuck me up.

de niro said:
andyhinch said:
de niro said:
620 3/4.

Won the money off coral, just whether to take a day off now, will be the first day off since I got back from Moscow :(

Overdue if you ask me.

Not sorted yet Andy, appointments to shift. Oh and the small matter of a flight to arrange. Would love a Monday night flight so I can work then whizz over. Day trips fuck me up.

You could get three days off and come over with us, flight, hotel and ticket still available, you could then have a proper blow out.

;-)

Danamy said:
de niro said:
andyhinch said:

You could get three days off and come over with us, flight, hotel and ticket still available, you could then have a proper blow out.

;-)

He'll be there, he's just attention seeking.

bayern blade said:
frothy said:
stephenB said:
Me and Mrs , Gatwick Sun 11.10, returning Wed.
City centre hotel.
Where is every meeting for a drink.. Marienplatz ?

total now 620 I believe.
Think its the augustiner near the train station unless someone knows different ?

Which one ? Augustiner is one of the six big Munich breweries. The Augustinerkeller is down past the station, there is another big Augustiner bar between the station and Marienplatz.
I reckon you probably mean the one on Arnulfstrasse ?
Yes thats the one just after the aldi on the opposite side of the road to the station

de niro said:
andyhinch said:
de niro said:
620 3/4.

Overdue if you ask me.

I could do with your help, someone's got to flog Toby's chocolate butt plugs.

Bilboblue said:
Danamy said:
de niro said:

;-)

Dont be a dick. Xmas is the busiest time of the year, in very difficult climate you have to think of every penny, and how you can put in that extra bit of effort. If I Dont go to Munich I will have done from 21st of October right through to xmas eve without any time off. That's my dilemma. Having a day off for what is a dead rubber.

de niro said:
Bilboblue said:
Danamy said:

;-)

Dont be a dick. Xmas is the busiest time of the year, in very difficult climate you have to think of every penny, and how you can put in that extra bit of effort. If I Dont go to Munich I will have done from 21st of October right through to xmas eve without any time off. That's my dilemma. Having a day off for what is a dead rubber.

Are there no places left on Spike's Day trip on Tuesday de niro?

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
Bilboblue said:

Are there no places left on Spike's Day trip on Tuesday de niro?
He'll be there, I'm already in training;)

Well that's it tonight, finished work at 6pm and now officially on the run-in to Sunday morning's flight and the game on Tuesday - took the whole feckin week off too, so have also got the Arsenal game to look forward to as well before the misery of the week before Christmas back at work. Happy days!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.