Invasion of Germany

mac said:
blue underpants said:
mac said:
How much are cigarettes in Germany..
Nearly what they are here
Cheers mr underpants, will bring some cheap ones.
How's the air traffic going on I heard there's a problem. Any blues been affected.
Got to bring Mrs some back as well but been told they are not that cheap certainly nothing like Greece or Spain
Air traffic trying to sort a computer glich that happened on the switch from night to day control, stopped all incoming flights so knock ons can be expected for a few days they say

Plus two please. Going with the girlfriend so if you see a pissed up blue getting shouted at by a angry blonde bird then that's likely me. Went two years ago great place; staying near the augustiner-keller near the main station.

Arrived in Munich yesterday morning and got a train straight to Nuremberg. I went to see their game vs Mainz last night and got a train to Frankfurt this morning to see their game against hoffenheim. Suffice to say it's bloody freezing. It was snowing when I landed in Munich and it only stopped when I arrived in Frankfurt. It's far colder than Moscow was so bring a few layers.

I was able to enjoy a few pints watching the football last night and they ended up colder in my hand than they were when they were poured. I never imagined saying this, but it was almost too cold to drink. Fortunately they had glühwein too, so I could alternate.

See some of you in Munich tomorrow

German Blues said:
mac said:

5,10€ Lucky Strike normal pack, 5,90€ Big Pack, 7€ XXL Pack

That is why I make my own. My neighbour just came back from his monthly tour to Luxembourg where a 400 gramm bucket of John Player's tabacco costs 28 EUR. In Germany I would pay atleast 40 EUR for that amount - I do not really start to think about what it would could cost to get me ready made cigarettes. 5 EUR for my filling machine and less than one Euro for 200 filter tubes.

mac said:
blue underpants said:
mac said:
Nearly what they are here
Cheers mr underpants, will bring some cheap ones.
How's the air traffic going on I heard there's a problem. Any blues been affected.

Been at the airport for last couple of hours. Quietest I've ever seen it. Our flight is shown as being on time. Paid £17.50 to go in the aspire lounge. Well worth the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.