Invasion of Germany

Last few days left to register your name on the only official Munich list. If you don't register then unfortunately you will not be able to travel to Germany, and you will miss the game.

I've done my maths this morning and I reckon that there are over 2500 blues which who wont be able to travel. Very disappointing considering all that time and money spent!

RUNNING TOTAL 591

Ardwick Green Park said:
Last few days left to register your name on the only official Munich list. If you don't register then unfortunately you will not be able to travel to Germany, and you will miss the game.

I've done my maths this morning and I reckon that there are over 2500 blues which who wont be able to travel. Very disappointing considering all that time and money spent!

RUNNING TOTAL 591

You tell 'em AGP, how short sighted of them not to register with the official list. We who have registered will have a great time and they will be soooooo disappointed.

Ardwick Green Park said:

RUNNING TOTAL 591
Don't want to miss out.

Leveblue & Bob X going.

Anyone know of anywhere warm that serves liquid refreshments?

Leveblue said:
Ardwick Green Park said:

RUNNING TOTAL 591
Don't want to miss out.

Leveblue & Bob X going.

There's probably a Starbucks somewhere...

I'm going with a mate flying from Gatwick on monday evening, flying back thursday.

Leveblue said:
Ardwick Green Park said:

RUNNING TOTAL 591
Don't want to miss out.

Leveblue & Bob X going.

Get a Glühwein down you that will warm you up!! Even I, who never partakes of alcoholic refreshment for the football matches have a Glühwein in Germany!!

Me and my dad flying out tues morning, coming back weds night.

I have only been to Madrid for a CL away game so buzzing for this!

Running Total 593.

Eccles Blue said:
Leveblue said:
Ardwick Green Park said:

RUNNING TOTAL 591
Don't want to miss out.

Leveblue & Bob X going.

Get a Glühwein down you that will warm you up!! Even I, who never partakes of alcoholic refreshment for the football matches have a Glühwein in Germany!!
Try it with blueberry schnapps it's uber good:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.