Invasion of Germany

de niro said:
i find it "odd" that people want to get cancer as long as its cheap.
Don't drink alcohol or take drugs or have a fatty/sugary diet neither? Do loads of exercise do you? A bit rich with the dig if you don't lead a completely clean life.

the last couple of posts, what the fuck you talking about. just got in from southampton pissed as a fart, going bed in a minute, getting up going airport arrive in munich 3 nights and days on the piss , thats me fuck what anyone else thinks. One city one love one life , & thats mine to do with what i fuckin want.

mainestand said:
the last couple of posts, what the fuck you talking about. just got in from southampton pissed as a fart, going bed in a minute, getting up going airport arrive in munich 3 nights and days on the piss , thats me fuck what anyone else thinks. One city one love one life , & thats mine to do with what i fuckin want.
tops mate! see you tomorrow in Munich!

Almost finished my night shift right now. Really can`t wait for my flight to Munich tomorrow. Just had a look what the walking distance from the Meininger Hostel to the Augustiner Cellar is...only 900m. Fantastic! I`ve got one question. Is it possible for anyone of you travelling blues to get me one of these Santa Suits? Can`t order them online. Would be great to get one (big size please, I really love our beer ;-)

Cheers
German Blues

mainestand said:
Looks like the invasion is starting today, people i know have done exactly the same as you, pissed as farts at Saints then up today for Munchen
See you Monday Blue

Got up early especially this morning to give a final call to all those who are invading Germany from today. This is your last chance to get yourself on the list before you start your journey.

Please make sure you register as I have been asked by the Augustiner for an official list of travelling supporters. Don't forget - Not on the listy - can't get pisty!

RUNNING TOTAL 626

posted on another thread but ill say it again, its foooooking cold here so get your woolies on,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.