watch the cup draw and Arse v Everton in the airport

Not long now

Passport, Check
European Beer Tokens, Check
Tooth Brush, Check

Do I need anything else??????

Ticket, Check
European plug

Euros for the fare to the stadium. Is the ticket mentioned your travel ticket or your match ticket?
Not seen my ticket, Toby's got it got €300 and a credit card, see you over there.

So jealous

If any of you are there for a few days, get out into the sticks, fussen or Berchtesgaden

andyhinch said:
Maccblue said:
5.35 Lufthansa flight this afternoon, two us
watch the cup draw and Arse v Everton in the airport

Not long now

Passport, Check
European Beer Tokens, Check
Tooth Brush, Check

Do I need anything else??????

Ticket, Check
European plug

Good call, thought my bag looked a bit light

Anyone know what kind of metro ticket is best?
I'm thinking airport-train station, then something that allows travel around the city for a couple of days, and back to airport.

LeeOnePen said:
Anyone know what kind of metro ticket is best?
I'm thinking airport-train station, then something that allows travel around the city for a couple of days, and back to airport.
Depends how many of u there are. They do a three day travel card for up to five people for all zones inc the airport €53 between you, there's only two of us buts it's still the cheaper option

Landed in Salzburg after a day in Southampton. Couple of days in Austria then train to Munich. Happy days..

Solihull Samba Boys said:
German Blues said:
Almost finished my night shift right now. Really can`t wait for my flight to Munich tomorrow. Just had a look what the walking distance from the Meininger Hostel to the Augustiner Cellar is...only 900m. Fantastic! I`ve got one question. Is it possible for anyone of you travelling blues to get me one of these Santa Suits? Can`t order them online. Would be great to get one (big size please, I really love our beer ;-)

Cheers
German Blues

You staying by the station Fritz? You're just round the corner from us we're in the Treff Hotel. Will drop you a text when we get out there, I've got your West Brom program.

Sounds fantastic mate. Counting the hours...just send me a text when you're in the mood for Gluhwein and Beer;)

raininspain said:
German Blues said:
Almost finished my night shift right now. Really can`t wait for my flight to Munich tomorrow. Just had a look what the walking distance from the Meininger Hostel to the Augustiner Cellar is...only 900m. Fantastic! I`ve got one question. Is it possible for anyone of you travelling blues to get me one of these Santa Suits? Can`t order them online. Would be great to get one (big size please, I really love our beer ;-)

Cheers
German Blues

See you in there tomorrow evening, Andre! We're off to Madrid early tomorrow morning for our flight, into Munich city centre around 4, but the missus wants to do a bit of tourism before she lets me out on the piss with all you lot. Probably be in the Augustiner Keller around 7.30 in the evening.

It was minus 8 here in Salamanca (not-so-sunny Spain) this morning, so Munich is going to seem positively warm!

We'll get into Munich about 3pm, I think (will land at 1.20)At first we will go to the Christmas Market for some Gluhwein and Bratwurst. After that we'll be off to the Augustiner. See you there mate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.