Invasion of Germany

Ardwick Green Park said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
9 of us going in total. 3 of us on the London — Paris — Munich train starting Monday afternoon, arrive in Munich at 7:10 on the Tuesday morning. Coming back Wednesday night. Will probably head towards Killian's bar off the Marienplatz, was brilliant 2 years ago.

RT 302

It's rude to abbreviate!

Soz m8

andyhinch said:
bgblue said:
Yes mr hinch, same hotel. Different flights though, the costs went through the fucking roof :(
I know Toby asked me to look into it for you, have you gone for the direct Monday evening?

We on a monday lunch flight mate

Going home through Copenhagen

PA Bgblue sorted it, so i just have to turn up with spare undies :)

Rascal said:
andyhinch said:
bgblue said:
Yes mr hinch, same hotel. Different flights though, the costs went through the fucking roof :(
I know Toby asked me to look into it for you, have you gone for the direct Monday evening?

Are you already on the running total?

andyhinch said:
bgblue said:
Direct on Monday, (125) via Copenhagen on return (105)

4 more.
Lufthansa out on Monday evening , 5 pm ish and back Weds afternoon.
Staying at the Hilton Englischer garten but we ll find you feckers. There s no hiding place.

Ooops , Running total 306

3 of us on Spikes trip Monday 10am, one night stop over dont know hotel. back Tuesday night Wed morning
RT. 309

Rascal said:
andyhinch said:
bgblue said:

That's the flight i was looking at, do I need to provide extra security for el presidente

4 of us, fly mcr to basel sunday, ulm markets monday, munich tues, back via basel weds... trains £15 each courtesy of uber german rail.

RT - 313

Rocky1 said:
4 of us, fly mcr to basel sunday, ulm markets monday, munich tues, back via basel weds... trains £15 each courtesy of uber german rail.

RT - 313
I think we're on for a party, a few of my mates are flying in from stanstead after Southampton away, they're not mad honest, Toby as you've met dave you needn't respond x

Numbers picking up nicely. Today's running total starting at 313. Can we get to 500 this week? Don't forget to include detail of transport and digs.

RUNNING TOTAL 313

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.