Invasion of Germany

Are people staying in city centre then? Still trying to find somewhere to stay but every time we find somewhere we bottle it and think it might be crap. Any specific hotels or hostels there will definitely be other Blues? Found somewhere near the Alianz but looking at what I've read will have a nightmare staying by the ground.

Two of us going on the Sat evening.

Probably have a trip out to Nuremberg on the Sunday for the Christmas markets.

Augustinekeller on the Monday night.

SteMac said:
Are people staying in city centre then? Still trying to find somewhere to stay but every time we find somewhere we bottle it and think it might be crap. Any specific hotels or hostels there will definitely be other Blues? Found somewhere near the Alianz but looking at what I've read will have a nightmare staying by the ground.
I think most are near central station, lots of bars good train links to the stadium.

DiscoSteve said:
I make that 480

I'm in charge of the running totals if you don't mind!

RUNNING TOTAL (Official count) 480<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm --<br /><br />
SteMac said:

Loads in the Eurostars!

andyhinch said:
SteMac said:
I think most are near central station, lots of bars good train links to the stadium.

Thanks very much mate, will have a look and hopefully get something sorted, much appreciated.

Rascal said:
Are you going to join us for a beer Mr Blade?

Think a good few BMrs will be in the Augusteiner on the monday night

I'd love to mate but since I moved up north getting down for midweek evening games is difficult due to work. I'm generally restricted to Saturday games now.

andyhinch said:
SteMac said:

Everyone is in the center near the train station as far as im aware... also from what others have said there is no bars around the stadium

Jackouk said:
Everyone is in the center near the train station as far as im aware... also from what others have said there is no bars around the stadium

Nothing at all near the stadium apart from a few crappy kiosks selling beer in plastic cups in the freezing cold. Stay in town until you set off to the game.
Head for Schwabing (underground stations "Giselastrasse" or "Münchener freiheit"), absolutely loads of bars, pubs and clubs.

Sorted, got some place by central station. Much appreciated, nearly went for one by the ground as well. Cheers everyone, see you all there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.