Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I agree with mystic Mat. There must be great reluctance in the FA and Premier League to open the can of worms, but the lid is already off. The regulators will have a hell of a job trying to justify why they did nothing. The regulator has to act and answer questions eventually or the story only becomes bigger. There is a little cloud growing over the Kop, and it's not going away.
I'd imagine it willing on until everyone's bored and will end with the fa telling the dippers not to do it again (fuck all).

I maybe a little naive here, but haven't we agreed an out of court settlement with them?

Might be unrelated but didn't Liverpool also end up with our old fitness/medical team after Mancini got rid of some, or am I remembering that wrong?

Just been thinking about a post that said our injuries increased after that decision, in the biggest mistakes of the decade thread.

I wonder just how much the "cheeky scousers" pinched off City in that period.

"Liverpool Football Club has investigated Liverpool Football Club, and has found Liverpool Football Club is guilty of nothing"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.