Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Didn't we receive a sum of money as settlement from Liverpool? If we did then surely that's endex. If I am wrong please do correct me.
Yes we did accept an out of court settlement, but it's come to the attention of the English football authority and also a parliamentary committee. The parliamentary committee are pushing for a full investigation into what happened and if Liverpool are found guilty of espionage, will seek that a correct punishment is given
Liverpool and City have been told to hand over all documents relating to what happened and what was agreed between the clubs
City could potentially be in trouble for not reporting the hacking as it is industrial espionage
Liverpool are in trouble as it's on the same scale as this
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/13/sports/13iht-prix.5.7500107.html

Yes we did accept an out of court settlement, but it's come to the attention of the English football authority and also a parliamentary committee. The parliamentary committee are pushing for a full investigation into what happened and if Liverpool are found guilty of espionage, will seek that a correct punishment is given
Liverpool and City have been told to hand over all documents relating to what happened and what was agreed between the clubs
City could potentially be in trouble for not reporting the hacking as it is industrial espionage
Liverpool are in trouble as it's on the same scale as this
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/13/sports/13iht-prix.5.7500107.html

Thanks for that. As I said in a previous post I maybe a little naive over this. I was under the impression that as we (City) had accepted a settlement fee, then we weren't going to follow it up, therefore no case to answer for Liverpool.

Didn't we receive a sum of money as settlement from Liverpool? If we did then surely that's endex. If I am wrong please do correct me.
So if a club breaks the FA rules and commits a criminal offence but pays a sum of money as a settlement that's the end of it, the FA, the CPS and the department of digital, culture, media and sports can't take further action?

A whole one million pounds!

The equivalent of 2p to our club.

So if a club breaks the FA rules and commits a criminal offence but pays a sum of money as a settlement that's the end of it, the FA, the CPS and the department of digital, culture, media and sports can't take further action?
I think this has been covered and mostly cleared up now.
My impression was if we didn't want to press charges then so be it. Seems it's not quite as black and white as it seemed to me.

I think this has been covered and mostly cleared up now.
My impression was if we didn't want to press charges then so be it. Seems it's not quite as black and white as it seemed to me.
What's the betting that we'll be charged for not reporting potential criminal wrongdoing if we choose not to take the matter further?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.