iPhone 5!

BlueTG said:
GStar said:
Shit updates, not worth £500, doesn't really offer anything that makes it stand out from competitors anymore.

I'll stick with what i've got for now.
I've seen someone justify themselves upgrading from 4s to the 5 for the colour difference, oh dear.

Why would that surprise you? That sounds like the typical iphone user to me.

How many people still have the Galaxy 1? That's the acid test I know quite a few people who still have iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS and are still working great! My experience with android is it doesn't have a longer life span to an iPhone!

I have a 3Gs one and still working superbly

waspish said:
How many people still have the Galaxy 1? That's the acid test I know quite a few people who still have iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS and are still working great! My experience with android is it doesn't have a longer life span to an iPhone!

Thats not an acid test at all, since iphones were way more evolved than any android back then. Are they now? Arguably they are still the best all round package, but its not the one sided beatdown it was.

wayne71 said:
BlueTG said:
GStar said:
Shit updates, not worth £500, doesn't really offer anything that makes it stand out from competitors anymore.

I'll stick with what i've got for now.
I've seen someone justify themselves upgrading from 4s to the 5 for the colour difference, oh dear.

It sounds like you don't know many people.

GStar said:
wayne71 said:
BlueTG said:

It sounds like you don't know many people.

Do you want to meet at Halfords and I'll show you my facebook friends?

shevtheblue said:
waspish said:

Thats not an acid test at all, since iphones were way more evolved than any android back then. Are they now? Arguably they are still the best all round package, but its not the one sided beatdown it was.

Yes quite true I've played around with the new galaxy and it's an awesome phone I've just had bad experience with the galaxy 2 software wise and that was it fucked iPhone can be fucked up software wise and a restore through iTunes and it's fixed

waspish said:

Still using iphone3, brilliant phone .

Where do you start?
Firstly the phone looks great and is still in up there in the battle for the top phones around. Some people use iphone because it works for them and integrates with some of their work needs. Others just have the iphone because,well its an iphone. I say to those people stick with your iphone 4s unless you need an LTE 4G connection. The new iphone 5 is a bit of a letdown. No NFC,same design,Only dual core,no widgets,no wireless charging and a smaller connector that will set you £25 for an adapter to use on your current dock. Yes its thinner and lighter but as the track record shows that means more easily breakable.
I like the 16:9 aspect ratio and will be better for games and media on there but if thats your bag get a 5" galaxy note or a 4.8" HTC?
As a tech fan i was expecting more from the biys at cupertino but it seems that they have stuck to the tried and trusted method of if it aint broke dont fix it but i think this is the begining of the end for there dominence...unless the iphone5s will be something completely new and amazing!!Quick get in the queue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.